DOG PARENT’S CODE OF CONDUCT
To travel (near or far) with my pet(s), I promise the following:
1. My dog is well groomed and reasonably well behaved
2. My dog is up to date on all his or her shots
3. I carry sufficient water, food and treats for my dog to be comfortable when traveling
4. I carry doggie waste bags and clean up after my dog
5. I support dog friendly establishments
6. My dog is friendly and non aggressive to people and other dogs
7. Both my pets and myself are respectful of the location, employees, and fellow patrons, of the establishments we frequent.
8. I never leave my dog in my hotel room.
9. I never leave my dog in a hot car.
10. My dog is microchipped and/or has a collar with name tag and contact info to reach me in case my dog is lost.